Sessional Trainer - Adelaide
Job no: 496460
Work type: Sessional trainers
About genU Training
At genU Training we put our learner’s first.
As a division of not-for-profit organisation genU, we are leading provider of job-ready short courses and nationally recognised qualifications producing genuine results for job seekers and people wanting to advance their careers.
With campuses across across Victoria delivering courses with a focus on empowering and supporting everyone in our community is at our heart.
At genU training we put our learners first to ensure the best learner experience. Our dedicated support teams are right behind you to coordinate student placements, support quality and compliance and free you up to do what you do best – train.
About the role:
The Sessional Trainer will plan and deliver quality training programs (relevant to their area of competence). We are looking for Sessional Trainers across the following industries - Community Services.
- Delivering professional and engaging training in line with the Australian Quality Training Framework, State and Federal legislation and relevant genU policies and procedures
- Sourcing and organising student work experience placements
- Associated administration
What we are looking for:
To be successful in this role it is a requirement that you have:
- TAE 40116 or TAE40110 with required upskilling units, or equivalent
- Vocational competence in relevant courses (as mentioned above) delivered by genU
- Demonstrated experience in the development of training material, including assessments and learning materials
- Solid understanding of relevant quality and regulatory frameworks
- Strong administration and office management skills
- Demonstrated experience in delivering effective training programs and conducting assessments
For further details please contact Shelley Andrew on 0423 025 702
Please view the PD below:
Sessional Trainer May 2019.pdf
Applications close: at AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend